The White Eagle philosophy reflects the Ancient Wisdom brought to the earth through many great teachers throughout the ages. We understand the Ancient Wisdom to be the light of truth which pervades all religions, the truth of mankind’s spiritual being and creation.
The purpose of the Lodge teaching is to help humanity develop its true nature, which is this inner light, so that the light may radiate throughout the whole being and on out into the world to bless, heal and comfort. The White Eagle Lodge seeks to help shepherd humanity into the coming age and the next great cycle of life.
“We want you to realize that this Lodge has a fine purpose. Its purpose lies far in the future – that of bringing to the earth a standard of life in harmony with infinite love… to introduce to humanity the truth of God within, the light within.”
The Six Principles will follow here:
- That God, the Eternal Spirit, is both father and Mother.
- That the Son – the Cosmic Christ – is also the light which shines in the human heart. By reason of this divine sonship, all are brothers and sisters in spirit, a brotherhood which embraces all life visible and invisible, including the angelic kingdom.
- The expression of these principles in daily life through service.
- The awareness of the invisible world, which bridges separation and earth and reveals the eternal unity of life.
- That life is governed by five cosmic laws: Reincarnation, Cause and Effect, Opportunity, Correspondences, and Compensation (Equilibrium and Balance).
- The ultimate goal of humankind is that the inner light should become so strong and radiant that even the cells of the physical body are transmuted into fine substances which can overcome mortality. This is known as the Christing of Man, or in the words of the Ancient Brotherhood, the blooming of the Rose upon the Cross of matter.